My story...


How well do I remember the blood on the walls from the constant fighting that went on at home. It was usually Dad’s blood. Mom had thrown an object and cut him with it. As children, we would scream and cry in terror. My parents drank almost every weekend and the latter parts of the day!
We had a large family, too large. My Dad’s paycheck barely made ends meet. Food was scare, alcohol was abundant and fear was my constant companion. Finally, my Dad had a nervous breakdown and was institutionalized. He would escape on weekends and come home. Sometimes he would do strange things, like set the house on fire. Our mom spent a lot of time away from home trying to find herself at the bottom of a bottle. Since my parents were away, my older siblings and I learned how to take care of the smaller ones. I remember beatings I didn’t deserve and welts that went deep in my flesh...

To read more http://prayerforsexualtrauma.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=20

To order my full story on DVD https://www.shop.carolkornacki.org/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=1&categoryId=2

3 comments:

LorieJ said...

Love you Carol - This is a vital ministry for the world - I am behind you 100 percent with my prayers - Thanks for ministering at Bethesda - The power of your testimony is strong and peirces hearts - The anointing breaks every yoke - Carol lets people know how much God loves and cares for them and that they are worth everything to Him.

Marilyn said...

Carol,
We always look foward to you coming to minister at the church. Thank you for serving the Lord with such love and zeal, and showing that there is hope and a way out of the darkness. God bless you dear sister. Marilyn

Carol M. said...

Carol,
I have just read your book "Betrayal" two times. Once you read it you can't put it down. My mother is reading it now and she is not saved, Praise God. I have bought several copies to give to friends.
The stories are amazing. I can actually picture the people as I read about them. You not only are a great preacher but God has given you a gift of writing.
I can't wait till the book of your testimony comes out. That will be a best seller.
I pray for you and your ministry to continue doing the Lords work.
Carol M.