hello my friends...
there is something that is happening a lot among young adults that has me very concerned. that is bulimia and cutting.
man, it is out of control. i just ministered in a church where a very attractive young girl about 16 confessed to me that she was on meth, bulimic and cutting herself pretty often. in fact, she said under her jeans were over two hundred self inflected cuts, from knives, razors and various other sharp objects. '
people this is just plain sad and it can also be very demonic. yes, demonic. there is a evil force that wants to harm the human race. and it is serious about people causing physical harm to themselves. while some feel it is a release from pain, a control thing, or just feeling something in the cutting rather then not feeling anything emotional at all... it is still a force of darkness that wants to hurt, deform and deface your body and your heart.
if i can be of any help, to talk, pray or just let you know how valuable your life really is, contact me via email, carol@carolkornacki.org.
i will do all that is in my power to help you. i will pray for you.... please before you pick up that knife or razor.... get in touch with me. years ago i abused my body by inflicting pain... i want you to know i am free of that and so can you... call me.. lots of love in Christ... carol

4 comments:

Castoutdemonspirits08 said...

Dear sister Carol, your testimonies are the most beautiful no kidding. I learned so much about what you've had wrote about, demonic and satanic and evil forces. That is so true. I have had read, Pastor. Rebecca Brown MD book call: He came to set the captives Free. Yes, it does alot of fears while I am reading it. But, I am done reading it. It does helped and builting my faith. So beautiful and awesome while you are on Daystar television, I didn't know anything about it. That was the coolest thing that God my Father has blessing you!! Amen??

Sister in Christ, Shiku

greenbird321 said...

thanks so much for that entry...it's important for people to know that it is a spirit, and God is the alternative...I've cut for years(from age 13-now at age 21,tho much less frequently now)...and it's an addiction, something you think of when you can't release the pain any other way. now that I'm in the midst of turning my life back over to God(I grew up in a born-again church, but strayed into wicca, satanism, and everything in between when I was 14-18), I can see that what I've done to my body is really an attack from the Enemy. I'm also recovering from bulimia(Jan. 2005-one month ago), and really starting to enjoy the life and the blessings God has for me. your testimony(which I saw on the Joni Lamb show) was a huge inspiration for me...thank you.

Beth in NC said...

Hi Carol,

This is horrible and you're right -- totally demonic. I hate the way satan tricks us as children to buy into his lies.

I pray you can reach a great number of young people.

Bless you Sister!
Beth

Shiku said...

How I will get back on this site with my name: Castoutdemonspirits08? I forgot the password, pastor.carol. I need your help. Email add: Acousticguitar07@gmail.com